This is just a little teaser from the cruise. I still have to go through the pictures and all of my notes before I can post about it. We had a FANTASTIC time. We even got 8 extra hours on the boat on Sunday because of fog in Galveston! ;)
Our ship had an ice rink on it. (Not full size, but still, an ice rink on a cruise ship)! There was an ice show but then they also had free skating open to the public on sea days. So of course we had to check it out. For those who don't know, Brandon's brother's wife (Malinda) ice skated for 14 years or something. She's good. Brandon has ice skated a total of 14 minutes. He's not so good. So we took this video for Malinda.
Enjoy!



1 comments:
Hahaha! I don't know what makes me laugh more: the helmets they have to wear (though a REALLY smart idea) or the twirl at the end. :)
Post a Comment