I've been a little behind on the blog. Jordan's first hair cut, the Schrenk's visit, Rodeo, our cruise, and more have yet to be blogged about. Jordan's first haircut was on March 16th. The Schrenks visit was in FEBRUARY. Ugh. Things have been CRAZY here. I was trying to get ready for the cruise and for my mother-in-law's visit as soon as we got back from the cruise. So the blog kind of got overlooked for the entire month of March (and part of February too). I am sorry. I am trying to play catch up now (kind of the story of my life!)
So I'll be trying to do a couple of posts each day while the girls nap. You have to scroll back through to March to see them though. To make it easier, I'll update here (and put the link) when I have a new "old" post up.
Jordan's First Haircut
St Patrick's Day and Houston Rodeo 2010
The Girls Take Pictures
Will and Nora's Birthday Party
Dora Birthday Party
January Fun with Daddy
Colorado Schrenks Visit (February)
Cruise 2010
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment