Sunday, June 13, 2010

At The Beach

I'm still here! I promise!! We got a new computer and transfered everything over. It's CRAZY how quickly it runs now. The girls have VBS this week, so blog catch up is plan numero uno.


We went to the beach today to celebrate Brandon's big 3-0. Here are some pictures. Jordan had a BLAST. Allison was freaked out by the seaweed (which I can't blame her for, so am I!) and by the waves. She liked sitting on the towel and playing in the sand. They both enjoyed snow cones. :)


You can see the brown PILES of seaweed behind Allison here....
We found some shells.....
And Jordan pushed them in her wheelbarrow. (Because Jordan likes to push around inanimate objects).
Allison ate some sand (because Allison is sometimes that weird kid that eats stuff).
We had a great time. The girls kept saying, "Happy Birthday, Daddy!" and "Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy!" So cute!! Hopefully next time we can find a beach without seaweed. Although, I asked Allison what her favorite part was and she said, "Swimming in the water." So I guess we won after all! ;)

1 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

How fun! Happy Birthday (late) to Brandon!