I know, I haven't blogged in a while, and now I'm going to blog to get you go to someone ELSE'S blog! But seriously, head over to The Reynolds Mom at http://thereynoldsmom.blogspot.com/2011/04/cookbook-more-make-it-fast-cook-it-slow.html. She's giving away a copy of the Crockpot Lady's cookbook. And I REALLY want to win this book. I LOVE the Crockpot Lady and just to get you started, here are some of OUR favorite recipes! So go enter to win!! (And if you win, please let me borrow it!!)
3 Packet Pot Roast
Applesauce Chicken
Brown Sugar Chicken
Chicken Enchilada Chili (I use green enchilada sauce)
Chicken Noodle Soup (I use traditional veggies - carrots and celery - instead of what she calls for)
Chile Verde
Cranberry Roast (super simple)
Cream Cheese Chicken
Fish Chowder
Herb Roasted Chicken with Summer Tomatoes
Lemon and Dill Salmon with Spinach
Pasta Fagioli
Rotiessiere Style Chicken (I usually make golf ball size balls of foil and place the chicken on that to cook. It keeps it out of it's own liquids and makes it a little crispier)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
Yeah! You blogged again!
And I totally just put that book on my amazon wish list. :)
Post a Comment