As promised, here are the Christmas cards! And in typical Schrenk fashion, here they are the day after Christmas!!! If you were expecting a copy in the mail and never got one, here is your last chance.
If you're friends with Amy on Facebook then you already know that I got the greatest Christmas present ever given. When I opened the baseball signed by Troy Tulowitzki, I thought for sure that no gift could ever be better. But minutes later when I opened a leg lamp from the movie "A Christmas Story", I was corrected. If you've never seen
it, I'm a little disappointed in you, but check it out today and start being envious after that. The rest of you can start with the envy...now.
it, I'm a little disappointed in you, but check it out today and start being envious after that. The rest of you can start with the envy...now.
The best part is that even though Amy HATES that movie, she understands how funny the lamp is and is letting me make it part of our annual Christmas tradition. So if you ever get a chance to swing by the house you'll see it proudly displayed and you'll get a sneak peek at what will surely win me the neighborhood best decorated house award next year!
Merry Belated Christmas (or maybe Merry 2012 Christmas!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment