Monday, April 9, 2012

Did you miss me? (Accidentally Sent Email) (Brandon Mass Email)

I was thinking about you (not the other 90 people on this email, but specifically you) and I realized I miss you, so you probably miss me so I should write a mass email.  Sound logic, right?

I know most of you are wondering why Peyton has been a Bronco for four weeks and I've been silent on the whole thing.  Well, I have to admit, I have my doubts.  We've been spoiled with a legendary quarterback who knew how to win games before and I just keep wondering if Peyton can do it.  Can he win like Tebow did??

REPLY / APOLOGY

Let this be a lesson to you all.  Never drink beer - it will force you to start a mass email and then send it before you have even written one funny thing.  Sorry to waste your time.  But, on the plus side, I'm preparing another mass email so keep an eye on your inbox!

0 comments: