Well all, Amy and I did what any respectable young officer and his fiance would....
We ran off to Vegas and got married! Just to clarify, there was no Elvis and no kilts (I couldn't convince Amy no matter how hard I tried) and our immediate families were there with us.
We thought of giving all of you dates and locations to come share the day with us, but I began to realize that Amy would have a pretty fair showing on the bride side, but the groom side would consist of my folks, my brother, and Kansas (if I was paying for his beer) and I started to realize that it would be much easier to bring my party to your house.
So the Amy and Brandon $chrenk US tour will begin sometime next year at a backyard near you. Right now we are tentatively planning receptions in San Diego, Colorado, San Antonio, St Louis, Gulfport, and Utah (if Kansas is paying for my beer). These plans are still in the works and I'll keep you posted on dates and times. If you can think of other locations central to large populations of my friends (such as Houston or Reykjavík) send them my way and we might make an appearance in your neck of the woods.
And on some final notes, I apologize to anyone who feels left out for not being a part of our wedding but because of our geodiversity, this made the most sense. Also, when the priest asked if anyone saw reasons we shouldn't be married, I needed to make sure there was no one to tell Amy what she was really getting herself into.
As soon as Amy has our pictures developed we will have them available on-line so stay tuned to your email. We will also be registering at Bed, Body Works and Beyond, or something like that (Ask Amy) so if you feel like buying us stuff you're still able. However, I would recommend trying to >figure out how much you're willing to spend on me, and use that $1.32 to supersize a meal for your loved ones.
And finally, Amy and I have decided that we liked being in Vegas around this time of year, so for awhile we'll be celebrating our anniversary there, and anyone who wants to use us as an excuse to go to Vegas, we'll meet you there next year on March 26th!!!
Amy's bitch,
-B-
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment