Monday, April 12, 2004

Because monotony is boring... (Brandon mass email)

Howdy folks, me one more time.

My life got exciting again. That's right, Amy and I are taking the next step in this whole little love and marriage thing....

And for those of you who think I'm implying children, talk to mom and dad again because if boy never sees girl, girl can't get pregnant. But anyway, in our continuing spiral of impulsive, but well thought out plans, Amy is quitting her job and will be moving to Gulfport MS in just less than two weeks. For my Houston friends that means we'll be partying in your neighborhood on April 24th.

Yup, her two weeks are through Friday, I'm flying out the following Thursday, and we'll make this 1800 mile trek in three days cruising through the glorious deserts of Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas. Then we get to go through the swamps of Lousiana and Mississippi, kick my roommate out to his next station, and then we'll have our first apartment! Then I go to work on Monday and take my PRT (for the non-Navy folks, thats our physical fitness test). I recommend this tactic to anyone who feels our current standards aren't challenging enough.

So that's all that is new and exciting in my life. And now that my wife is about to move in with me, that will probably be the last fun thing that ever happens...

If you have any clever comments (especially Guzzi) please make sure to only reply to those people you know. Not everyone on this list has needs your comments to pave them a clearer path to Hell (Guzzi). But if they're truly clever, feel free to make fun of me in front of everyone I know.

Also, a lot of you have called or emailed, and I'm trying to get back to you, but there are a lot of you and Brandon $chrenk is only one man....

Peace and AEKD
-B-

0 comments: