I've had a few of you complain that you haven't been able to spend money on my bride and me, so I'll let you know that according to Amy we're registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
If you ask me, I'm registered at Buy.com under my Schrenkdog087@yahoo.com name, and if people want to throw money at me, they should check my wishlist there and buy me movies, cds and books.
But most of all I'd like to say you don't have to waste money on me. We'll see you guys within the next year and partying together would be enough.
Not much has changed on the homefront except that Amy quit her job, moved in with me and we're now living the lives married 23-yr olds should - Tuna helper and Bud Lite. And I've never been happier. I'm going to CO this weekend to commission Russ into the Air Force (hehe). I respect the guy for serving, but seriously, Russ, the AF?? Just kidding buddy, have fun out in Idaho.
Also in that respect, I've been "penciled in" for a San Diego PW tour next. For you non-military folks that means my chances are now slightly better than one in a million that I'll get San Diego. But that's better than nothing, so we'll run with it.
OK, enough about me. All of you need to email me and tell me what's going on with you. I've been busy getting the woman down here, moving a roommate out, and moving her stuff in, so I've had little contact with anyone outside of Gulfport Mississippi.
Help!
Be good
-B-
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment