Sup kids, it's me again.
So I had this great plan about how I was going to go cruising this Sunday, when we finally got a day off, and I was going to spend the whole day taking a bunch of pictures and sending them to you because I know everyone wonders how life is over here. Well let me give you some advice you just can't live without:
If you're going out to take pictures, wait to drop and break your camera until after the trip.
No one gave me this advice, but on the plus side it really freed up my Sunday. I've decided the include a few of the pictures I took before the accident and made a little slideshow for your viewing pleasure.
And a couple of you have sent emails asking me to be careful out here, but I want you to keep something in mind. Based on the number of American deaths compared to the number of Americans habitating in a certain region, we are statistically safer to be in Iraq than we are to be in our nation's capital. That being said, I think we can only draw one conclusion: It is time to withdraw from Washington DC.
Drink a beer and pet your dog for me because that's what I miss the most. Oh yeah, that and my wife.
-B-
PS Have you talked to Amy recently?
Editor's note: If you want a copy of Brandon's slideshow, send him an email and he'll get that right to ya
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment