So check out the sweet pictures attached. The item inside that case is an "Automatic" weapon that Mikhail "Kalashnikov" designed in or around 19"47". Apparently it is gold plated because it used to belong to a prior head of state in Iraq. I don't remember his name but it was something like Saddam Huss...Saddam Hewes...well, Saddam who's not in charge of Iraq anymore. Well, apparently there is still some courtroom battle going on to determine the validity of those claims. I don't know much about it, I don't do politics.
The other weapon is called a Dragunov. It is the communist block sniper weapon. Gun enthusiasts go crazy over this thing - it's essentially an "AK-47" (like the description above for those who missed it) that's been extended. I just get my picture taken with them.
The other two are just pictures of little reminders that I'm not quite in America.
Not much to mention out here, yet. Got to see Montgomery Gentry for free a few days ago. Really the only purpose of this email was to brag about getting to hold Saddam's weapon.
Peace,
-B-
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment