What's going on kids? Not much new out here, but I had a couple of pictures and I'm bored on a Sunday, so here we go...
The first picture is a group shot of me and my Band of Brothers. If you can't tell which one I am, I'm the tall, goofy, lanky, big teeth smile in the back right corner. You can also tell it's me because everyone else looks like they've been working hard for the last three months. I don't because we all know that's not my style :)
The next group of pictures are me earning my HMMWV license. HMMWV stands for High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle. It's also known as a "humvee" or a "hummer". Now, just for clarification Hollywood lies. When I saw the Hummers on TV they were filled with good looking women, expensive champagne, DVD players, and bling. Now let me share with you the harsh reality. The only company I had in that vehicle was a first aid kit, a fire extinguisher, the medic who was a 25 year old DUDE (but he was good looking...wait, who said that?), and unless dog tags have earned status as "bling", then we were without that as well. But I'm now certified to brave the deserts in one of those amazing machines. Please don't tell anyone in the Navy about my altercations with rental vehicles and cop cars, though okay? That'll be our little secret.
Now before they've been suggestions, but it has become imperative that you follow the instructions now. CALL AMY!! I had one woman who I thought controlled my life, but I'm starting to realize that in 3 months there will be another that will have even more control. And the worst part...they're collaborating against me! Call Amy now and call her often because without distractions she and Allison will form an estrogen web that even Hunter and my combined strength will be powerless against. So to protect the shred of manhood that I have remaining (and I know most of you would argue that I never even had that) we need to start working together NOW.
That is all
-B-
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment