Howdy yall,
Well it all worked out. 40 hours of traveling, 15 of those on a plane, 18 hours of delivery, and somehow squeezing almost three hours of sleep into that window, I made it home in time to meet Allison Grace Schrenk as she entered the world!
She was 7 lbs 11 oz, and 20 inches long and amazing. The doctor said "she's long and skinny - definitely yours". Fortunately she got her looks from Amy - we got lucky there. Amy and the baby will be in the hospital for about two days and will come home this Friday. I will be spending half the day with my firstborn Hunter, trying to get him re-acclimated to me being home and letting him smell Allison's clothes, and will spend the rest of my time at the hospital playing with the world's youngest Bronco Fan.
I'd like to say more, but I know Russ doesn't like it when I'm not funny and I'm too tired right now for anything clever, so I'm going to catch up on some long overdue sleep and I'll be in touch with you soon. I'll forgive you if you didn't call Amy while I was gone, but on one condition - you give her a call and let her tell you about Allison. As is standard, I've attached a few pictures, we have a few more on our website www.geocities.com/amyaphiiz , and I garantee there will be a whole lot more in the future. Hope you're all as happy as I am right now.
B
PS - Barnes and Lexi - or I guess it's Barnes and Barnes in a few days here - Good luck and congrats!
PSS - Mom and Dad, as you can tell by the picture, I wanted to make sure Allison got the same start in life that I had. Thank you.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment