Sunday, November 5, 2006

Did you see that pumpkin? (Brandon mass email)

Alright, I have created the greatest masterpiece in the history of Halloween. Don't worry about scaring the kids because if you've been a decent parent they should be celebrating this 3rd Wonder of the World (it's not quite the Sphinx or Gotham City, but it's not too far off).


So the pumpkin was really the only reason worth sending the email, but I'll go ahead and inform you that despite the fact that I'm leaving the Navy, they still want to pay me more money. That's right, I got a promotion. If you're sending that resume around, go ahead and change the title from "Lieutenant Junior Grade" to "Lieutenant". To put it into layman's terms, I'm no longer Goose, now I'm Maverick. To put it into the terms of those with military service, I'm no longer an idiot with no experience and nothing to add to the project, I'm now a pompous jackass with no experience and nothing to add to the process.

Note: Amy's camera broke halfway through the ceremony, and I was a LTJG for 51% of the ceremony so I've included the best pics from early on, and Allison modeling my new wardrobe. Maybe one of you photoshop wizards can fix that for me, or anyone of you can imagine what I look like with an extra stripe on my hat ("cover"). Also, keep checking www.geocities.com/amyaphiiz and maybe you'll see the pictures we got from friends.

Lastly, if you haven't checked out "The Office" yet, it's really time to start. To the guy who asked if I've seen the episode where Michael burned his foot on his Foreman Grill, I say "Hey Dwight, I think you forgot your bumper". I think that it might be one of the finest half hours of television ever imagined.

By the way, did you see the pumpkin?
B

0 comments: