Whats up you glorious troop of red and black ants marching hand in hand!
Before we get to first things first, I have a request. I'm working to update my email list because...well, let's face it: Without my mass emails no one talks to me. But here's what I need from you:
1) If you have no idea who I am, let me know and you can be removed from the list - Special caveat: This rule applies only to those who don't KNOW me, not those who don't want the emails.
2) If you have another email address where you'd prefer to have monthlyish Schrenk updates, please send it this way.
3) If you've recently given me an updated address and want the last 16 months of my life delivered straight to your inbox, it can be arranged.
Now onto first things first.
First things first, this years edition of the Brandon and Amy (now with Allison!) Christmas Letter's has been distributed. And best of all, it's FREE! We've had a number of returned letters, and you folks will be contacted in separate correspondence (I'm sure you're all aware that I don't like these emails dragging on). I've attached a copy of the letter and the picture we sent, but if you'd prefer a hard copy we'd be more than happy to make that happen.
Second things second, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write, but it's been a hectic couple of months. We got to take Allison back to Colorado to introduce her to what's really important in life: Coors Lab. See the attached picture and know that she is 1) pouring some Blue Moon, and 2) There are a collective 80 people in the lab simultaneously going "aah" while she's doing it. I never thought that contributing to the delinquency of a minor could be so cute!
While in Colorado, my brother and I witnessed the beginning of Plummer's demise firsthand - That's right, we went to the Charger/Bronco game. Let me just say that I didn't spend all 60 minutes of the game inside the stadium, but Nath and I got a pretty cool shot outside the stadium (see other attached picture). Later that week we went to an Avalanche game and got to see one of the greatest possible NHL upsets when they beat the Mighty Ducks in a shootout! We probably did some stuff with my family and turkey and stuff, but seriously who can think about Thanksgiving when you are surrounded by Colorado sports teams? But thanks to those who visited us while we were out there.
Third things third. I don't know if it made much news in Colorado, but apparently the Broncos replaced their quarterback. Apparently the new guy's name is Jay Cutler. Well when this Cutler fella threw his first touchdown, we snapped a picture of Allison. See the attached picture and rest assured that after an act like that that night I made sure not to forget to feed her! Also, the other picture shows a deadly combination. When Allison is in that guys arms, the Broncos can't lose. The second she leaves, Cutler throws interceptions and Rod Smith fumbles. I charge you all with remembering that his name is Jeff because I promised him that I wouldn't one day look back and say "what was that guy's name?". By the way, Jeff, welcome to the random insertion of names and callouts inside a Schrenk email.


Last things last. I decided to include my latest picture in my military dress blues. Mostly this is an attempt to show you that even a slow, lazy, boring email writing guy can be dressed up to look like a war hero with the right lighting and a military uniform. Hope all is well and I can't wait to talk to you all soon!
Wiky Wiky



0 comments:
Post a Comment