Wednesday, March 21, 2007

In the Beginning

Hi Everyone!

Okay, so we're going to give this blog thing a try. It looks like I can update it at work, so maybe it will be done more than our website is! (Just kidding!).

Allison is almost 8 months old. I can't believe time has flown by this quickly. She's rolling, has two teeth (and working on #3) and starting to want to chase the cat. We've also had to retire one of our old cell phones because Allison doesn't want the colorful baby one, she wants the real deal. (So my 8 month old having her own cell phone doesn't make me a bad mom, does it!?).

Mom was here this last weekend so Brandon and I could attend the Seabee Ball. It was a lot of fun. Mom and Allison had a blast playing together. Good thing we'll see her (and Dad and Michael and Brianne and Aunt Susie) again next week. We're going to Texas next week so Brandon can attend 2 job conferences. (Hopefully that means he'll have a job soon). We're also going to get to see Clark and Lindsey while we're there. AND (if A&M beats Memphis...I'm sorry, WHEN they beat Memphis) we might get to go to Saturday's game. Gig 'em!

Thanks to Sarah and Christy for inspiring me to try this...we'll see how it goes! And congratulations to Christy and Zach; Makenna is beautiful. I'll try and have pictures up soon...

1 comments:

John said...

Yeah!! I like blogging! Adding pictures is pretty easy too!