Ahoy-hoy,
If you want to skip the rest of this email, that's fine, but at least know that we're having another "Come and meet Allison party, part deux" at my folk's place in Colorado this Friday at 5pm until 9 or so.
If you're making plans to attend please send an email to my mom so shecan make sure there's enough food there you cheap jerk (yeah, you know who you are and I know how you operate).
Now onto important stuff (in order of importance) - I'm finally leaving Gulfport MS, I'm going to a Bronco game, I'm finally leaving Gulfport MS, Allison is still huge and adorable, I'm finally leaving Gulfport MS, I have a job lined up, I'm finally leaving Gulfport MS, we should be closing on a house before the month is out, and I'm finally leaving Gulfport MS. Isn't that crazy? Me, at a Bronco game?
Oh, where to start? Apparently my begging worked because Sean Clark lined me up with a sweet job at Air Liquide (yeah, it's French, but Allison eats a lot so I need the cash). Essentially the company makes liquid oxygen, nitrogen and argon, and I'll be a Zone Engineer so I'll be responsible for the projects relating to that process around Ingleside Texas. If you want me to nerd it up for you, give me a call.
Amy suggested that because we were going to move we should probably find a place to live. At first I was against the idea, but it grew on me. We started looking and found a great place in Pearland Texas. Yup, stone me now, I'm going to be a Texan soon. It's a five bedroom, three bath place that is gorgeous. Amy and I are nervous to give anyone the address just yet (kind of like asking a pitcher to check out the scoreboard in the midst of a perfect game) but I promise that when we close (which is scheduled for May 31st) you're all welcome to come stay with us any time you want. Joel, Russ, or Kansas, you only get to come to wash my car.
The Denver Broncos were so excited that I was going to be living in Houston that they decided to schedule a game against the Texans in December!! Make no mistake, I will sell ANYTHING (Amy and Allison included, Hunter excluded) to get into that game. It will be a Houston Texan's Thursday night game so if you should happen to have it playing on your TV that night you'll see a nearly empty stadium with one gangly, goofy looking dude wearing a McCaffery jersey arguing with a hot dog vendor over whether Darth Vader or Darth Maul was tougher. By the way, I'll be wearing my McCaffery jersey to that game.
We'll be driving away from Gulfport (so long Stinktown) this Monday and will be living with Amy's folks until we get our house. We are headed up to CO for a couple of days over Memorial Day weekends, hence the aforementioned party.
So all is going well. I strongly encourage you to go to http://www.geocities.com/amyaphiiz/ and check out the newest pictures of Allison. This kid is still the cutest little girl ever born, and I'm not just saying that because sh'e's my daughter, I'm saying it because I've been on a quest to find a baby cuter than mine and it hasn't happened yet. Just because I'm using Gulfport as my population sample doesn't make the data any less valid.
Hope to hear from all of you soon.
Brandon
PS...Did I telly you that I'm finally leaving Gulfport MS??
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment