Well, it's time for another big announcement. Amy and I have been trying for months and it finally happened – Interest Rates Went Down!!!
Oh yeah, and we're having another baby…
That's right, Amy is now brewing a little hellion to punish us for Allison the angel baby. But don't worry, I won't play favorites. I will love Allison and him/her equally, and Hunter will still trump them both.
This wasn't shocking, but it was pretty much like we said we were ready to start trying and next thing we knew "IT TURNED BLUE!" It's kind of like we walked into God's used baby lot and he was trying to meet a quota so he gave us our first offer. If I'd have known I was this fertile I would have…wait a second. I'm going to keep this a PG email, but you can imagine the multitude of mom jokes that would fit here.
So we need help naming this one, and you can help. After you've read through this list just pick up your phone, preferably at work, and scream your favorite into the receiver. We'll keep tabs and let you know the winner in late May. Here are the current front runners:
Boy:
Ed McCaffrey Schrenk
John Welter Schrenk (I think I hear two people laughing)
John Galt Schrenk (My real friends are laughing here)
Girl:Brandon Schrenk Jr
Names that work for either:
Prometheus McCaffrey Schrenk
John Elway Jay Cutler Champ Bailey Dre Bly Travis Henry Terrell Davis Shannon Sharpe Jason Elam Tom Nalen John Lynch Schrenk
I want to give a couple of shout outs
Brent - even though you never read my emails, you're going to make a great Lieutenant Commander. Not as good as I would have been, but good nonetheless.
Waites - You have the second cutest baby ever! Third cutest in about 9 months...
Sean and Lindsey Miller (formerly Clark) - Great wedding...especially the reception. We may have to take the new Hellion back to Traverse City to see his/her origin (Do the math, folks)
Seth and Misty De Ville (formerly Mangasarian) - the pictures were gorgeous. When both kids stop draining our cash, we owe you a Chicago stopby.
Traci ??? (formerly Olson) - CONGRATS! We want to see you guys!
Don't forget to check out allisonschrenk.shutterfly.com , www.geocities.com/amyaphiiz, and especially http://www.myspace.com/amyschrenkif you want to see a video of some topless chick dancing for you. For those who are freaked out that I'd actually send you to a less than reputable site, come on, give me a little credit I don't deserve.
Who is John Galt?
B
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment