Well, I am going to give this another shot. I think this will be the easiest way to update everyone, show pictures and share videos. So, here it goes (again).
It finally is starting to feel like fall is here. Allison got a stomach virus last week. Let me tell you how much fun being pregnant is around a 14 month old who is puking. (For those who don't know, your sense of smell is heightened while you're preggo). Then she was so nice all weekend but sneaky little thing, gave me her virus on Monday. Thankfully, Brandon was able to come home and did the absolutely fabulous, best husband and dad ever duties and took care of Allison, fed her dinner, bathed her, put her to bed and cleaned up the house. All before watching the Rockies sweep the D-Backs! What a good husband! Now if we could only get our cable company to behave as well as he does....
We went to the pumpkin patch at a local church on Monday. Allison had a blast. One of the mom's from our mom's group who has her own photography business came and took pictures. We've decided that Allison is too strong for her own good. (Note the picture of Allison rolling a pumpkin bigger than she is). It's cooler today than it's been in a while but because of the humidity, it's not as nice outside as it looks.






Allison and I are gearing up for our trip to Gulfport! Brandon is going to drive us down there and stay for a couple days and then Allison and I will stay for 2 weeks until Brandon comes to pick us back up. We're going to help Erin with Mary Grace. We are so excited to finally meet her! I can't believe she's already here....it seems like just yesterday Erin and I had "the conversation." :)
My first OB/GYN appointment is this Thursday. We'll have updates as soon as we can!
Well, that's what's new in our world. Now we're just waiting for the World Series!!! Go Rockies!
My first OB/GYN appointment is this Thursday. We'll have updates as soon as we can!
Well, that's what's new in our world. Now we're just waiting for the World Series!!! Go Rockies!



0 comments:
Post a Comment