Sunday, December 2, 2007

I can't believe it's already December!

Wow! Time has FLOWN this year.


Thanksgiving was a TON of fun. Allison and I went to San Antonio a few days early so we could spend some non-Daddy time with the grandparents. Uncle Michael even went with us to the zoo! Allison had a lot of fun shopping with Nana (of course!) and going to Build-A-Bear to make Rudolph and Clarice.

Thanksgiving was, as usual, crowded at my folks' house. There were 20 people this year! Allison enjoyed getting to eat her first "real" Thankgiving dinner. She LOVED sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie and Cool Whip (yes, she is my daughter!).
Here are pictures comparing Allison last year at Thanksgiving to this year:


Allison also discovered how to climb stairs (and kiss people through the bars). She has learned to pull herself up and even cruised along the couch a couple of times. Now since she can stand up and climb stairs, she tries to climb up on everything. It's really cute when she's not quite tall enough!

She had her first dentist appointment and it went pretty well. The dentist is VERY anti-thumbsucking, so that was a little disappointing. I mean, I know that it is bad for her teeth but she's only 15 months! (I won't rant here...).

My next doctor's appointment is Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed that the baby cooperates...we might be able to determine the sex! The sonographer says I'm a week further along than we thought, so I'll be 16 weeks at that appointment (which is when we found out with Allison). The pregnancy is going pretty well. I'm finally able to eat, which is a nice change. I've started walking with some of the moms from my group (well, we've only done it once). I had SO much energy after my walk. I definitely need to keep it up.

We are almost done with Christmas shopping. I have to get a couple of things for Brandon, but then I think we're done. It'll be nice not to have to go out of the house on weekends...people are getting crazy!

That's all that's new here. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

0 comments: