Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Re: Merry Holidays!! (Brandon Mass Email)

Alright, alright, enough already..."you didn't attach the stupid picture of the stupid car". I didn't mean to forget it but maybe that was a Freudian slip. Lucky for me I have 10 or more jerks to remind me and pour salt into that wound. They're attached this time, now let's never speak of it again.

Now onto the important stuff. God doesn't just hate evil people, he also hates nice guys. That's right, he's sending Brandon another beautiful baby girl! I thought for all those years that only the jerks would be cursed with two girls as payment for all the wrongs they'd done to women in the past. I stand corrected. Apparently the shoulder to cry on also gets punished. I'm not bitter, just a little confused.

I've attached pictures of the newest Schrenk, and she's gorgeous. I've added a new shotgun, new gun cleaning supplies, and two or three more shovels to the registry...I think you understand. Actually, the miser in me is grateful that we already own everything four girls could ever need because now number two can still get brand new hand me downs. So if you're thinking of baby presents, just send diapers and formula (and ammo).

I'll close this email by saying "Welcome Home NMCB SEVEN". Despite not hearing from you for six months, I still managed to miss you guys. I hope Japan was a blast and I hope you have some cool stories from home away from home.

Well, my inarguable theories on life and existence have been destroyed like those glass traps from Superman 2, so while I formulate some new ideas, go getcha some hot chocolate.
B

0 comments: