Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Holidays!! (Brandon Mass Email)


So where to begin? Our newest try at a kid has moving parts? Minivan equals megafun? It's been so long since I've written that I don't even know where to start. So how about:

We just sent our Christmas letter out so keep an eye on your mailbox. If you don't get it, don't whine to me because most likely you've moved and forgot to tell us where to find you. If you don't see one by about Friday let me know. If you don't care if we mail it, just wait for the next mass email and I'll attach it. You don't want to miss this one, it's probably the most important Christmas card you'll receive all year. And send me your address anyway so I know where to send next year's card.

Alright, back to important news. I've attached a picture of either our newest kid, or the xray of a baby bird. The important thing to note is that it will not be born until after the Broncos fail to make the playoffs two years in a row. Next year (and the next four to sixteen seasons) when the Broncos go undefeated and win the Superbowl, please make sure that we never mention the 2006-07 seasons to it so it doesn't have to hide its head in shame. I say it, but shouldn't have to tomorrow because if it does what its supposed to then we'll let you know if it is a boy or a girl. Stay tuned to your emails for that as well.

Now what could possibly be more shameful than watching the Broncos miss the playoffs two years in a row? How about watching your youth disappear in front of your eyes. I'll say this - having a kid doesn't make you feel old. Getting pregnant with number two doesn't make you feel old. But buying a stupid white bus that couldn't pick up chicks if it had Brad Pitt driving with Matt Damon riding with a sign outside that says "I'll give you half of my fortune and a dozen roses if you just give me your number". That's right, I own a minivan. Let me rephrase that. Amy and her stupid cat own a stupid minivan. Hunter and I still cruise in the Accord because that's how we roll. I've attached a picture of the car as well as a picture of my ancient tears.

Well I think that, combined with the Xmas letter you should see soon should catch you up to date with the Schrenk's. Stand by because you should see some pretty cool sequels coming soon. And what couldn't be considered pretty cool when preceded by the words "I now own a minivan".

Alright kids, be safe this season. Don't drive after hitting the eggnog and watch out for stupid white minivans because they might contain some valuable cargo.

B

0 comments: