Well, by now most of you know about our horrible experience with Pearland Animal Control and Adoption. For those who don't, long story short, we had a pending adoption on a dog (named Savior) and they euthanized him. Horrible. But he did live up to his name, as we did adopt a great dane named Chloe from a rescue group. She's recovering from heartworm treatment, so she can't play too much yet, but she is a sweetheart!
Here's Savior :

And here's Chloe:
And here's a belly picture, for those who have been asking. Things are going pretty well. I'm still anemic, but I think my body is just trying to get me used to chasing two kids and the fact that I will never feel rested ever again.
Here's a picture of her latest trick:
For those of you wondering, yes, she can reach the kitchen table and counters. She also loves to play with the broom (and can almost sweep!).
Christmas was fabulous. We had everyone here and Allison made out like a bandit. She loved playing with everyone (and her daily trips to the neighborhood playground!). We also went to Virginia for Nathan's wedding. Even with all of our travel delays, we still had a great time, it was a beautiful ceremony (well, what Allison and I watched through the window!) and overall, Allison was a trooper. Here are some random Christmas pictures...
So that's what's new in our world. Still no name for baby two. If we don't decide, I think we'll stick with Hannah Montana! :) I think we're leaning toward Bailey at this point but that is not set in stone. My next doctor's appoinment is the 31st and Allison's is the first week of February. We'll have more updates then!



1 comments:
You look great Amy!!
Post a Comment