Yay!!!! I made all of our dining reservations for our next Disney trip recently. One of the restaurants wasn't uploaded into the system, so I've been calling every day for a few days to try to get that one squared away. The other thing we wanted to do wasn't in the system yet either (and I had included asking for it on my daily calls). We want to Dine with an Imagineer. Yesterday, the day before and the day before, the agents told me to call back in a week. I was talking to my mom today and realized that I hadn't called today. I called and IT'S IN THE SYSTEM!! We will be Dining with an Imagineer!!!!!!!! Whoo-hoo!!! I can't wait for our trip!! (Too bad there's a LOT of time between now and then!!)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
Sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment