Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cuteness

Here are some fun pictures.  What do they have in common - cuteness!

We had a "family" Super Bowl Party this year.  We invited a few families that we're friends with.  2 of them came so we had a total of the 6 kids pictured plus 1 baby.  The kids were AWESOME.  The 2 families didn't know each other but all the kids played together so well!  We can't wait until next year!



In early February, thanks to the CRAZY weather, we all got sick.  Poor Brandon and the girls got the worst of it.  I think he had to take 2 days off work.  This is how most of that time was spent.  The girls were feeling almost better that day though so I took the girls to Barnes and Noble to let Brandon get some rest.  Jordan fell in love with the train table.  They each picked a book and I bought Newsies.  (Thanks, Groupon!)


I've started grocery shopping on Fridays after I pick the girls up from school.  This is what happens when Allison is kind of sick and doesn't nap (at school) and we have to drive 20 minutes home from the store.  She was OUT.  Brandon and Jordan went to get the pizza when he got home and I FINALLY was able to wake her.


And this is what happens when Mommy is taking pictures of Allison.  Jordan requests a photo shoot!


Jordan has a very love-hate relationship with Hunter.  She can be SO sweet to him and then turn around and pull his tail or smack him.  He's a good sport but we think that's why he's been a little bit of a pill lately (he only chews up THE GIRLS' stuff).


I went to pick Jordan up from school and ALL the girls (her class is all girls) had their hair in pigtails.  It was so cute!


She pulled her piano bench out to sit.  Such good posture!


Brandon and I left to go to Lowe's when Mom was here.  When we left, the girls were in their own rooms.  When we got back, this was the scene.


I have a video of Jordan swinging at the t-ball but I can't get it to upload.  I'll keep trying!

0 comments: