I love our zoo. At the last minute a few weeks ago, we decided to go. It was chilly but the girls had fun. I think everytime we go, we find something new!
This window looks into the Komodo Dragon exhibit. The girls had a blast!
Allison got to ride "snow kitty". She has a whole story that she and Brandon came up with about Princess Allison and the Snow Kitty. So she was SUPER EXCITED when she saw it on the carousel!
We were 3rd in line. The 2 families ahead of us took the 2 animals Jordan wanted. So she rode the redfish.
We went again when Mom was in town (she was here watching the girls for me while I worked the consignment sale). The weather was PERFECT. Jordan wore a dress. I can't get Jordan to even look at her dresses or skirts and she wore 3 while Mom was here. Little snot!
Allison is growing out her bangs, hence the hair in the face. She also gets a tattoo if she stays in her bed all night. So she looks like a jail rat.
The girls love our new African Forest exhibit.
LOVE this action shot of Jordan! Check out her feet!
Monkey and Burp Rag playing the drums
This time Allison rode the lion cub and Jordan rode the lion.
Our new find? This beautiful window in front of the flamingo exhibit!



0 comments:
Post a Comment