Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Disney World Day 7 - Jan. 11

 Sniff, it's our last day!  Thanks for sticking with me on the blog this long!  I hope you've enjoyed it.  If you want more details about anything, send me an email.  I LOVED our trip and I love helping people plan their Disney visits!  (Just ask the 4 families I talked into trips in January and February!)

The girls really wanted to go see the Fairies but Toontown doesn't open until about an hour after the park opens.  We rode the Carousel and it's a small world. 


Before we went on it's a small world, we saw the Stepsisters and Stepmother.  There was a line but they had already closed it.  Allison said she wanted to see them when they came back.

After it's a small world, they still weren't out but there was a line forming for them.  Allison would NOT go see anyone else first.  Jordan, however, became a character junkie!

Peter Pan was super sweet!


So was the Fairy Godmother


Finally, it was time for the Tremaine family.  They were HILARIOUS.  As the girls ran to them to hug them, Anastasia (the red head) says, "Wow.  Hugs?!  We don't get a lot of these at home!"  The stepmother kept making little snarky comments.


They even posed funny!




Then, Anastasia kept trying to get Allison to go see "the most HANDSOME wonderful man!"  (Flynn Rider from Rapunzel).  Allison was a little confused by the whole thing but we were cracking up.  Jordan wasn't sure what to do.  The stepmother kept sneering at our Princess pens that had Cinderella on them.  I can't wait until the girls are a little older.  I SO want to do the Happily Ever After dinner with the Stepsisters, Stepmother, Cinderella and the Prince!




By then, Toontown was open.  We went straight to the Fairies.  Of course the Fairies had a 45 minute wait and the Princesses only had a 10.  But that's what the girls wanted, so we waited.

There were 3 fairies in the room - Fawn (the animal fairy), Tinkerbell, and Vidia (the fast flying fairy).  Allison was a little upset that Rosetta (the garden fairy and her favorite) was not there.  (That's her perched on Fawn's leg).  But Fawn was very sweet.  She told Allison that Rosetta had to go wake up some baby blooms and that she would definitely let her know that Allison had been there and said hi.



Tink asked where we were from and said, "No wonder Rosetta is your favorite!" and then something about yellow roses of Texas.


After seeing the fairies, the girls and Kevin and Brandon rode the Barnstormer (roller coaster).  Then we took the train over to Frontierland to try to find Woody and Jessie.



Again, there was a pretty long line but the girls did great!  I left for a while to go get my Christmas ornament and discovered Tiana's garden where she greets guests.  Woody and Jessie were fun.  They even got into a sword fight with our pens!


After lunch, we headed to Tiana's garden.  Again, had a wait but we were the 2nd family in line.  The girls were SOOOOOOOOOO excited to see her.  And I think this was my favorite character meeting of all. 



We did some last minute shopping and headed to the buses back to the hotel.



We played outside at the hotel for a while and waited for our bus back to the airport.  I was hoping the girls would fall asleep.  Allison did not but Jordan did.


 She had another accident at the airport and of COURSE I didn't have spare clothes.  Ugh.  Mother of the Year.  Oh, and Brandon got randomly selected to go through the body scan and extra screening so I had to get myself, both girls, all our carry ons and 2 strollers through security BY MYSELF.  Again, thank goodness for the family line!

The girls were wonderful on the flight back.  Allison and I sat together (a first, I think!).  It was a WONDERFUL trip and I can't wait for our next one!

0 comments: