Along the same lines of if you were given enough monkeys with enough typewriters, one of them would eventually write Shakespeare, I've always figured that with enough words and a long enough email, I will eventually say something funny. Unfortunately that will not be in this email...
So I have a new hero - Technicolor. I have no idea what they do thanks to their brilliant marketing technique of being at the end of every movie ever made to say "Color by Technicolor". I don't want to start a religious discussion, but wouldn't the better phrase be "Color by nature" or "Color by God/Buddha/Allah/Ed McCaffrey"? And I'm pretty sure they are a monopoly on Hollywood color because I don't think I've ever seen another company take credit for color. I'm not exactly sure what a Gaffer is, or why that person always seems to need an assistant, but at least their title at the end of every movie is something more credible than "color". But if they can get rich for doing nothing than so can I. Who wants to help me start "Air breathed by the actors by the tree in Schrenk's front yard"? I will start the stock at $10 a share, maximum 1
Disney questions:
After the beast turns human and all the dishes, cups, and silverware turned back into people, what did they eat their dinner on that night? If there were any dishes that were broken, do you think they dreaded the day that they turned back into humans and were missing a leg? After the beast turns human and all the brushes and towels turned back into people, what did they use to clean up the blood from the guy who used to be a broken dish and is now writhing legless and bleeding to death?
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment