Friday, October 26, 2007

Pictures and Gulfport

Okay, I think I've finally got this whole picture thing figured out. Hopefully the pictures show for everyone now. If not, go to http://allisonschrenk.shutterfly.com for more.

Allison and I are having fun in Gulfport. Mary is SO cute! I can't believe how little she is. I can't remember Allison being that little (but I know she was because the girls birth weights were almost the same). Allison likes to accomplish "firsts" at Ben and Erin's and this trip was no different. This first: Allison....................SIGNED! We've been working on Baby Sign Language for a while (seems like forever) and she finally got it! Her first sign is MORE. She points her finger into the opposite palm if she wants more. It started with food but has progressed to talking to Daddy on the phone and playing with Mommy's glasses!

Tonight is Spookfest on base. It's a Halloween celebratoin for the kids. I can't wait to see Allison and Mary in their costumes. And my mom is coming to visit tonight too.

My doctor's appointment went really well. I haven't gained any weight yet and the baby is measuring right on track. I'm due May 29th or so.

Well, that's all for now. I just had to share Allison's first. Oh, I guess there was another one too. She pooped in the tub. Have a great day!

1 comments:

John said...

Pooping in the tub is a big one! Way to go!