Hey, hey hey,
Sup everyone, B-Randon (wiky wiky) rappin' atch one more time. This time in color. You should check out the picture I have attached. That sexy dude in the middle, yeah, that's me. And in case you're wondering, the answer is "Yes, that is a moustache." But you'll also notice that everyone in the row with me has inklings of moustachedness (it's a word, look it up) as well. Our wardroom has decided to grow moustaches while were here and being the sheep I am, I'm following. As soon as we take a wardroom photo the lip warmer is gone.
Had something completely unexpected happen. It was my turn to clean the office spaces, and while I was dumping a coffee pot into the bathroom (because it's the only building with drains) I ran into an older gentleman who looked mildly familiar. He said something about how much coffee I was dumping, I said something about governmental waste, he laughed, that was the end...or was it.
About ten minutes later I was emptying trash cans, and this guy was sitting at my desk talking on my phone. He sounded like he was talking politics, was very well spoken and I figured he was a reporter and that's where I recognized him. I overheard him saying something about Colorado troops and a woman called over that they'd have live feed to KOA soon. When he got off the phone I asked, "Is that the Colorado KOA newstation?" He replied that it was came over to shake my hand and said "Bill Owens."
For those of you not from CO (and for those from Colorado who have no political inkling) he is the Governer. You will probably see something in the newspaper or on the news about his trip to Iraq. If he happens to mention the janitor that he met from CO while on his way home, that was me. I never knew my fifteen minutes would be so glamourous.
Everything else is going well. Tomorrow I will get my first day off in almost forty days. Don't call me, I'll be sleeping. Now would be a good time for a mom joke, but nobody's mom is over here...But I'll bet Dobling's mom would fly out if I asked.
Anyway, thanks for the emails, it's good to hear from you all. And for those who send "monkey vs. robot" emails, you're pretty much the coolest person ever. Except for me. And if you think I care about Mississippi's Bday, you're pretty much the stupidist person ever. Except for me.
-B-
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment