Last weekend was fun (but BUSY!). The girls and I drove to San Antonio after Allison got out of school on Friday. My mom, Allison and I went to Santa's Ranch on Friday to look at lights. I'm happy we had free passes because it was SO not worth the $20. Allison had fun though.

Then Saturday morning was Breakfast With Santa at my mom's church. My Meemaw came with us too. Allison has started calling her Mimi. Very cute! Here's Papa, Meemaw and Jordan before we left...
Papa and Jordan at the church

Here's Allison greeting her buddy Marcus. Marcus and his wife Amy are long-time family friends of ours (their families are too!) Allison LOVES Marcus.

Waiting for pancakes

Mimi waiting for pancakes

Here's Amy's sister Stacey (my best friend from middle and high school) with her hubby Chris and their little girl Emma. Emma is exactly 3 weeks younger than Jordan. She was SO cute!! She kept trying to steal Jordan's burp rag!

Mimi with a VERY tired Jordan
Finally, we got pancakes!! (And yes, that is apple juice in her sippy - for the first time! She was NOT interested).
I think Mimi got a better picture of this. Allison randomly leaned over and kissed Jordan!!

Now here's the fun part.....here's Allison at Breakfast with Santa last year....(I was pregnant with Jordan)

And here's this year.

Papa and his girl

Stealing Papa's pancakes!

Allison and her buddy Marcus again!
Cool kid....yes, those are my glasses
Leaving church (notice she's STILL eating!!)
That's all for now!! We leave for Colorado on Thursday and I'll try to get some pictures up while we're there. We're hoping to get to see John and Sarah, Taylor and Stephanie, and a few other folks. We should definitely see Bonnie and Russ. I can't wait to see everyone!!!! Happy Holidays!!
1 comments:
Oh my, you leave for Disney in a little over a week! I remember when you first put up the ticker! Fun fun! :)
Post a Comment