Monday, December 1, 2008

My Brother's "Awesomeness

I know he's not a Schrenk, but I had to share these pictures of my brother. Apparently, a few of the people he works with decided to have a mustache competition for the month of November. I didn't find out about it soon enough to tell him that if he's going to do that, he might as well do the Movember mustache growing while raising money for charity thing that Drea's fiancee' did. Maybe next year. Well, without further ado, here are some "awesome" pictures of my brother. (Note: "Awesome" was his description....not mine). I thought my sister-in-law was a saint before; now I'm CERTAIN she is.

For reference, here is my brother in June (the last time I saw him).
And now, November


WOW.

2 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

So... he grew that thing for fun? no money was involved? Wow indeed. Josh is so excited that he gets to shave his off today.

John said...

Awesomeness!