Sunday, December 28, 2008

Post Christmas Hangover (Brandon Mass Email)

Ahh, the days after Christmas. Or as I like to call them, the days I start apologizing for either:
1) Not sending
2) Forgetting to send, or
3) Receiving returned letters because I forgot to change the address so we did not send our Christmas letter to you.
Specifically (so far) I want to apologize to Charity and Justin, Mike Ogden and family, and Jenn. I'm sure there are more to come but those are the few that I have received since we have returned from our Christmas vacation. I will remind you that I asked for address updates a month ago, but we are still accepting address updates and will do so until late November 2009.

Just in case, I've included a copy and the picture we sent.
If you'd still like a physical copy to frame and keep in your collection I'm happy to oblige. But now it's time for Xmas vacation updates.

We traveled to old Colorado and I can't even count the number of people we didn't get a chance to visit, starting with Josh and Lisa, Joel, Emily and Jesse, Kansas, and Benny - you guys get first dibs next time, after Allison's and Jordan's grandparents, of course.

Jordan has been trying to find some clothes that give her a more slimmed appearance, but her fat cheeks keep her looking chubby. She is also getting her top teeth so she has also been playing Fat Ghandi - that is she's still ridiculously fat, but she spends a week not eating in an effort to end some oppression somewhere.

Allison got a really cool present, so I stole it from her (picture attached).
Allison also said "giggidy, giggidy, giggidy" for the first time a few days ago - I don't want to brag or anything but I taught her that. She also got a Dinger stuffed animal (Rockies purple dinosaur mascot for you heathens) at grandma and grandpa Schrenks - She calls him Barney so I'm considering disowning her on so many levels.

I also want to give a huge Christmas shoutout to JJ. I know that it's supposed to be the thought that counts, but in this instance I couldn't care less what the thought was - the gift was awesome (pic attached). If you want to be awesome like JJ (60% awesome for those keeping score) then you should find me something like that plaque and send it to me.
I made Christmas wish on a Christmas star for a Christmas miracle, but I still need your help on Sunday to help my Broncos make it into the playoffs. Bill, keep your comments to yourself. If you're into prayer, please talk to your diety for me. If you don't have that faith, please just punch Phillip Rivers next time you see him - I hate that punk almost as much as the Raiders. I know you're all on busy schedules getting back into the swing of things so I think I've hit the important stuff so I'll let you return to more interesting and more fun reality.

B
PS I passed the PE and without doing any research I've concluded that I got the best score in the shortest time in the history of Texas and national PE tests, ever. Even faster than Brent.

PSS I've attached another photo of the gift I received from my folks after finding that I passed the test. It's not quite as cool as a gift stolen from your child, but it's a close second.

0 comments: