We went to a birthday party today at Chuck E Cheese. This is a different one than the one we normally go to. I think it's a LOT newer. It's REALLY nice. Very bright, very clean, LOTS of "littler kid" games and rides
The girls LOVED the Barney train.
And the monster truck with CRAZY hydraulics.
While Allison and I were playing games, Jordan and Brandon were checking out all the rides. He finally came over and asked if he could trade kids!
And of course, then Allison wanted rides! Hahahahahahaha!
But then it was time to PARTY! Here's Chuck E Cheese!
Now for birthday parties, they have this ticket booth thing. The birthday girl (3) was NOT having any part of it. So her little boyfriend (also 3) went and got ready. As soon as they shut the door, he freaked out. So I jokingly said, "Jordan would do it." She took that as an invitation. The safety glasses were too big for her (in the next 2 pictures) so they ended up getting her some goggles (pictures after that). They let the kids wear a crown so that they can collect tickets that way. There are regular tickets and then special ones that are worth 50, 100 or 200.
She LOVED it. She had this HUGE grin the WHOLE time. All of the other parents were cracking up. (I was crying I was laughing so hard). She was the youngest one there (besides the baby siblings). SOOOOO funny.
Yum! Cake!
After cake, more rides!
The girls ended up getting Tootsie Pops and these tiny lizards with their tickets. (Plus we have a TON left for next time). Oh, and they're opening one here in Pearland. So I think I know where Jordan is having her party next year!! :)
Here's the video from the booth. Our friend Fred took it from his iPhone (because Brandon was taking pictures). It's a little blurry but totally worth watching!



1 comments:
CUTE! Way to go, Jordan!!
Post a Comment