Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sleepovers and Princesses

Allison's friend Nora's mom called us and asked if we would watch Nora so they could take Will to an Astros game.  The game was at 6 or 7 so, "why doesn't Nora just spend the night?" I said.

So we played dress up......LOTS of dress up!  Nora was HILARIOUS.  She poses.

 Belle had a meltdown and didn't want her picture taken.
 So for a while, she played like this.
 Until she decided to be Sleeping Beauty.
 The girls got to watch some TV before bedtime.
Bedtime is a term I use loosely.  Well, I guess BED time is accurate.  SLEEP time would be completely wrong.  It was 1130 and I finally had to separate Allison and Nora.  (Jordan was zonked out).  They were ADORABLE together but it was just too late.  I could hear them on the monitor.  Allison was asking Nora all kinds of questions.  About Will.  Wow.  We're going to have to watch those two!!

Here are some from a few nights later getting ready for bed that were just too cute! 


0 comments: