We started out the 10th at Hollywood Studios. We raced to the Toy Story Midway Mania game, got fast passes, rode it, then rode it again! It was SOOOOOO fun!
After the 2nd ride, we met some characters...Buzz and Woody were HILARIOUS. They played tic tac toe in the girls autograph books and played around like monkeys after seeing Allison's Monkey.
Then Mom, Dad, Bev, Kevin and the girls decided to leave to head to Magic Kingdom. Brandon and I were going to stay since we had Lunch with an Imagineer at 1130.
On the way out, we saw some more characters.....
Poor Goofy!
These belong with the Woody picture but Blogger is being difficult about moving pictures around and I'm sick of rearranging.
The line for the Toy Story characters was fun!
The claw!!
The grandparents and the girls left for Magic Kingdom. Brandon and I shopped a bit and then headed to the restaurant. Dine with an Imagineer was AMAZING. They even brought me out a birthday dessert and sang to me! After lunch, we headed to Magic Kingdom to ride Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and Big Thunder. Then we headed to EPCOT (via the monorail) for dinner. 3 parks in one day - awesome!
Here we are with our Imagineer, Jason.
This is what happened while we were at lunch (I think they're in line for Peter Pan):
Jordan started this game with my brother while in line. She BASHED him repeatedly with her elbows and just laughed.
Of course there was some carousel riding!
That night, the grandparents and the girls had dinner at the Crystal Palace while Michael, Bri, Brandon and I had dinner at Teppan Edo (the hibachi style restaurant at EPCOT).
LOVE this one!
Being silly with Papa!
After dinner, they caught the parade. Jordan LOVED it and was waving to all the floats and characters. She loved it until her legs fell asleep!
Cinderella's coach
When they got back to the hotel, there was a movie playing by the pool - Monsters, Inc. Jordan stopped in her tracks and sat down. My mom said, "Well, I guess we're watching it!" We ended up back at the hotel just as the movie was ending and they were walking back to the room.
Funny story for the day - It started POURING while we were at our lunch. Of course I had forgotten to give Bev and Kevin the ponchos. So they raced into a shop and bought 2 $10 ponchos for the girls. Which the girls REFUSED to wear (by kicking and screaming and throwing fits). So Bev and Kevin wore them while pushing the girls who were getting soaked in their strollers. Apparently they got LOTS of dirty looks!















0 comments:
Post a Comment