Saturday, March 5, 2011

Catch Up Time - Nora's Birthday Party (March)

Time to play catch up again!  I'd like to pretend that I have a good excuse for being so far behind but I really don't.  I had the JBF sale in March.  Then I hurt my knee and that ended with having surgery earlier this month (May).  But other than that, I've got nothing.  Sorry!

We had a BLAST at Miss Nora's birthday party.  It was at a bounce/jumping place which normally the girls don't do really well at.  And it was during naptime.  But they had a BLAST.


This is not a great picture but the expression is pretty much how she looked the entire party.


Jordan LOVES Nora and has to do everything she does.


Brandon getting ready to take out some other kids




We were SO proud of the girls!  They did almost all the things by themselves (or at least attempted to).  This is HUGE, especially for Allison.



Jordan went in this wind tunnel thing.  It simulated winds up to 74 miles an hour (hurricane).  This is what she looked like AFTER.



Chaos = trying to get a group picture of  LOTS of 7 & unders.


Happy birthday, Nora!  We had a great time!

0 comments: