This is the annual "I'm sorry but the consignment sale has taken ALL free time out of my life" catch up post! I did pretty well this year. I sold 111 things. I think I made about $270 and I spent just under $200. Not bad for a week's worth of work! I also hit up a Gymboree "shop the box" sale and got 23 things for $100. So needless to say, our little fashionista Allison, has a new wardrobe! (And Jordan has a train. That she's OBSESSED with).
Here are some fun pictures of the girls!! These are actually all from 12/30 and 12/31 but between the Disney trip, blogging about Disney, the consignment sale and everyone getting sick, I never posted them!
Jordan's hair is getting LONG.
Brandon and I have rediscovered what nerds we are. We are back into doing puzzles. We went out and bought a couple and realized that with the kids, it's MUCH easier to do them on our HIGH dining room table rather than the coffee table. We stayed up WAY too late to finish this one so the kids wouldn't destroy it.
We've been trying to work with Allison on getting ready for KINDERGARTEN. She is starting to enjoy writing and seems to be right on the verge of reading on her own! We're so excited for her!
This is a VERY common occurrence. The girls LOVE to read. They love their Tag pens that let them read the books and interact with the stories. For the most part, they are good about sharing the books too.
This is our montage of "pretty princess smile practice" while getting ready to go out on New Year's Eve. You can tell by the Disney trip photos that she didn't QUITE get it (but she's getting MUCH better!)
And of course Jordan HAD to join in.



0 comments:
Post a Comment