Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sweet and Sassy

This one has a lot of pictures but I think they're worth it!

We bought a Living Social Deal for Sweet and Sassy for Allison for her birthday.  They were a REALLY good deal and I had Living Social credits, so we got one for Jordan too.

We got there right before it opened.  The girls hadn't been there before so they were peeking in the windows. They had swimming lessons that morning, so I actually had to blow dry their hair after class.  Note to self - Allison's hair blow dries beautifully.  Jordan's hair poofs out like crazy.


First part of the package - pedicures!  The girls were a little hesitant about the warm water.  Jordan never really warmed up to it but Allison seemed to really enjoy it.  (The neon orange water was tangerine or mango scented).



I was surprised by Allison's color choices.  She picked a very grown up sable color for her toes and a very light pink for her nails.  Jordan picked neon pink (as seen at the bottom of the above picture) for toes and blue for nails.


Allison really liked the manicure part!


Jordan


Allison - she selected light pink but then asked for blue flowers.


Part 3 - Up do's.  We discovered (shortly after this picture actually) that Allison HATES all of her hair being up.  She freaked out so the girl had to take the back part down.


It was VERY pretty!  (Definitely gave me some ideas for Heather's wedding.  And I'm glad she threw a fit over her hair at Sweet and Sassy and not the day of Heather's wedding!)



Jordan was a goofball (weird, I know!)  She LOVED looking at herself in the mirror!


She was making silly faces the whole time.


They warned us - unless you want to be covered in glitter, you might want to move!  Her hair was VERY pretty too but again, I'm glad we did this before the wedding.  I think I know now that I don't mind if the front part of her hair is up but I really, really, really like her curls.  She'll be wearing it mostly down in October!


SUCH a ham!!


She loved the catwalk (again, weird, right?).  She went through the doorway probably 10 times!




Pretty girls!  Bev and Kevin were in town so after they were all dolled up, we went out to lunch.  Where Allison proceeded to have an asthma attack type coughing fit.  And that started a 2 week fight with the insurance company that ended up with her being diagnosed with pneumonia.  


0 comments: