A church near us has an AWESOME pumpkin patch every year. We haven't been on that side of town much because of some road construction but we braved it for the girls. It was a GORGEOUS day. The girls love picking out their pumpkins. We usually let them each get a small one and then we get a big one to carve.
As always, they were OBSESSED with the bumpy ones.
And there is always a tractor
This is the best picture of the two of them. WAY too much going on to get both of them to smile at the camera!
Jordan kept putting pumpkins on her head. Not quite sure what that was all about.
I found the perfect pumpkin! (Brandon is wearing it as a hat)
I don't think we took any pictures of the carved pumpkin. And unfortunately, while we were in Savannah, he melted. Off the ledge and into the recycle bin. EWWWWWWW. I made Brandon clean it up.



0 comments:
Post a Comment