I didn't want to forget to tell everyone about these 2 stories!
Yesterday, Allison came home from school GRUMPY (as she sometimes does because she only sleeps about an hour at school versus 2 at home). So I let her watch Sesame Street. At the end, it was Oscar's Trashtime Band and he invited all hand-clappers at home to join in. I told Allison to clap (so she interacted a little and wasn't a complete zombie). As soon as she started to clap, so did Jordan. Who was facing the TV and Allison the whole time. She clapped for Oscar's whole song! So now I am convinced her clapping is deliberate. :)
Today on our way to a playdate, Prince's "Kiss" came on the radio. All of a sudden, all 3 girls (my two and Maggie) start majorly dancing and flailing. It was pretty cute!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment