Okay, here's what we've been up to:
My mom was looking at DisneyShopping.com trying to find something for Allison. She then remembered that at Allison's age, I LOVED wearing pretty nightgowns. Allison got 2 - a Minnie one and a Princess one. Can you tell which is her favorite? By the way, speaking of favorites, they're having a Pajama Party at her Mother's Day Out this Friday. How cute is that?!? (Yes, she's wearing this one!)
Her Fall/Winter session of Little Gym was over last week. Here she is showing off her mad skills.
This one is funny. She has trouble with this because she's so flippin' tall that if she puts her feet down, she can reach (none of the other kids can).
Allison and Maggie playing Peek-A-Boo with Ms Kathy
Tickling Carson (Carson is Brandon's boss' son and Allison LOVES him!)

Hugs! (They were wrestling on the mat not too long after this. Who said girls aren't agressive?)
Both girls love Carson! 
The best part of class - Bubbles!!
This is how Allison prefers to pop them - with her toes. 
Jordan's not too sure about this whole thing...

Happy baby!

Allison likes to put the ABC's on her and Jordan's backs in the bath. We took it one step further (of course). FYI - For those who don't know, 87 was Ed McCaffrey's number when he played for the Broncos. He is Brandon's favorite player of all time.
Jordan LOVES bathtime!

And look, she gets to be Jay Cutler!!!

I've got some cute video. I'll try to get it up. That's about all that's new with us. I had a couple of funny stories about the girls but I can't remember them. Dang it. That's why I need to blog as soon as they happen! (We'll see about that!)




0 comments:
Post a Comment