Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Forward Motion

I remember one of the things I wanted to blog about. Jordan has started moving forward! It's ALMOST an army crawl and she still SCREAMS the entire time (until she gets the remote control or cell phone she's going after...then she's happy). It probably won't be long until she's crawling for real. The crawl now is a cross between an army crawl and an inchworm. It's pretty adorable. One of the little guys in our playgroup (who's about a month older than Jordan) just took his first steps! I can't believe our little ones are this big already!

Jordan LOVES to stand, so it probably won't be long till she figures out she can pull up and do it herself and then cruises. Wow. I can't wait for her next appointment! (Feb 18). She's almost 9 months and she's in a weird 9 month/12 month/18 month size clothing phase (depends on the clothes and where they're from). We also had to move her car seat straps to the top! Oh, and we're getting ready to start Stage 3 foods and some of the pasta pickup things.

If I think of the other stories I wanted to blog about, I'll post. That's all for now! Take care!

0 comments: