Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Allison's Birthday - With Aunt Mary

I just realized I never posted this....OOPS!

Mary was with us Allison's birthday weekend. She missed out on the party but was definitely here for some fun times!!

We had dinner at Red Robin. Jordan was checking out the floor tvs. (Sadly, this was not a great visit to RR. Our waitress was just okay and they ignored or just didn't hear our requests for a couple of things - like no mayo on a burger and no dressing on a wrap. Plus, they had stopped carrying a drink that Brandon was a huge fan of - something with watermelon juice in it).

Jordan playing with Allison's new golf clubs from Nana and Papa

Aunt Mary SPOILED Allison rotten while she was here. She bought her all kinds of toys from the cool toy store and then bought her books from Half Price (which by the way, is where I'm buying kids' books from now on. They have FABULOUS prices). Here she is with her Cinderella Barbie and her magnetic dress up doll - Nina Ballerina.

Jordan loves the golf clubs. We even caught her with one in each hand, over her head, chasing the cat around the kitchen screaming, "KITTY!". HILARIOUS.

This picture is kind of sad. We went to the splash park (and had a blast at least until this pictures was taken). As I was taking this picture of Jordan, she slipped and fell flat on her back. Can you see the little foot starting to slide? And yes, that's Brandon on the left.
The Birthday Girl!
And what else would we eat for lunch on her birthday - Cici's of course!
It was a fun trip to Cici's. I did the crane and got Allison a "birthday monkey." Jordan wanted something so as I was trying to get Jordan the giraffe, I got a tiger too. (2 tries, 3 toys....awesome). Then, Allison gets to get stickers from the sticker machine. Princess stickers. She proceeds to drop them near the race car video game. My mom leans over to look underneath and pulls out Ariel stickers and says, "Here they are!" Mary leans over in a differnt spot and pulls out Cinderella stickers and says, "No, here they are." Brandon leans over in a 3rd spot and says, "Here they are." (For the record, Brandon was right). So 1 tries on the sticker machine, 3 packs of stickers....even more awesome.

I think Allison had a great birthday weekend (and so did everyone else!)

0 comments: