Monday, August 24, 2009

I Did It!

A lot of you already know this but this is for everyone else. :)

On Friday, I chopped off my 10" long ponytail to be donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. My hair is now SUPER short. A lot of people when I say I donated ask if I did it through Locks of Love. Locks of Love is for children with hair loss (not just cancer related, also alopecia). PBL is for adult women with hair loss (cancer related). Since I'm doing this in honor of Heidi (a 28 year old ovarian cancr patient with the BEST attitude EVER), I decided to go with Pantene this time. Maybe next time I'll do Locks of Love (or have Allison grow her hair out) but for now, this felt like the right avenue for me. I LOVE my new hair cut!

Okay, here are the pictures.

5 comments:

Salina said...

I LOVE the new haircut! It looks fantastic!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Cute!

Stephanie said...

Ooh...I love it too! Such a food person you are, Miss Amy!

Me and My Boys said...

Your hair is FANTASTIC!! Congrats on the donation; I've done LOL twice before but never heard of PBL. Maybe next time I decide to grow out my hair I'll look into it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cute new haircut!

My daughter donated to Pantene too. Through some research we discovered that LOL gets so many donations that they can't process them all, and some get thrown away. Since BL is run by Pantene, they have the staff to accept and use more donations.