Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Lucky Day

Yesterday was fantastic. Everything seemed to go my way.


I made Fish Chowder, from the Crockpot Lady. And it actually turned out GREAT. (I have a fish cooking phobia....the crockpot is actually helping me overcome that. Who knew!)

I got my Fit Club shirt for going to 150 classes at Jazzercise so far this year.

The Broncos WON (and it was a VERY exciting game).

And most importantly, I won a raffle at Jazzercise! I bought tickets to support one of the ladies' 15 year old grandson who has Cystic Fibrosis. I never dreamed I would win....
That's right....a Margarita machine (plus a basket with tequila, margarita mix, salt, limes, glasses, chips, salsa, bowls, plates and MORE). Whoohoo!!

Maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket!

2 comments:

Stephanie ODea said...

I'm so glad you liked the chowder! It's one of the kids' favorites.

YAY on the jazzercize accomplishement!

xxo steph

Sarah said...

Whoohoo! Sounds like a great day! I am a little skeptical of fish in a crock pot, but I guess I will have to give it a try!