Thanksgiving was at my mom and dad's (as always). The girls and I drove up the weekend before so we could get some Nana/Papa time. Brandon had school so he flew in on Wednesday morning.
The week was packed with fun stuff: Bass Pro Shop Santa visit, Sea World trip with a behind the scenes penguin encounter, Build-A-Bear Workshop trip, Thanksgiving itself, a zoo trip and probably numerous other things I'm forgetting. But this was all I got pictures of: (sort of....if you've been paying attention, you've seen Bass Pro and Sea World)
The Zoo
The new hippo exhibit is AWESOME.
Allison was mesmerized by the flamingos on this trip. Not entirely sure why. But when Nana offered to buy the girls stuffed animals, Allison got a flamingo.
Jordan was a much bigger fan of the ice cream stop!
That's it. Sad, I know. Once again, I'm going to ask if anyone wants to be my photographer!
Oh, and I almost forgot. The girls had their first real babysitter. Jordan (who I used to babysit and who our Jordan is named after) came to watch the girls while we all went to a hockey game. They were good, but the comment she made that cracked me up was, "They REALLY like pizza!" (Apparently, they showed her what good eaters they are!)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment