Saturday was Animal Kingdom. The big kids headed straight for Everest while Mom and Kevin took the girls to Dinoland to ride Triceratop Spin. Then we met them in Dinoland!
Poor Goofy!
The girls LOVED the Nemo show (Michael and Bri, however, were BORED and left to go buy souvenirs for the girls!). Jordan LOVES her Nemo. She has a big Nemo at home that Nathan and Malinda gave her. She calls him Marlin (Nemo's dad). After Michael and Bri gave her the little one, she kept saying she wanted to go home to Texas and go get Marlin.
Jordan was teasing the birds at lunch.
We took this picture in front of the Warden Post. I thought it would cute with all the guys.
And Allison insisted we take a "girl" picture too.
Jordan went straight for Rafiki. She wanted nothing to do with Pocahontas. Allison, of course, went straight for the Princess!
After the Petting Area and Rafiki and Pocahontas, we decided to stick around and find a spot for the parade. Poor Jordan. She had had enough! At least we got a good spot in the shade! She did get a TON of attention from the people in the parade. All of the characters stopped to high five Allison and they pointed and made sleeping gestures at Jordy. She even got squirted by Donald's boat but nothing woke her!
Allison LOVED the parade.
We went to Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner that night. It was SOOOOO good. The highlight of the night was when some woman asked me if I was celebrating my 16th birthday. And she was dead serious. I told her how old I was and she was SHOCKED. I guess when I walked away, she turned to Bev who was behind her in line and said, "Can you believe that girl is 30?!" And Bev answered, "Well, she is the mother to my 2 granddaughters, so yes, I can!" Again, the woman was FLOORED. Too funny!
We took a cab home since there's not a bus that runs from resort to resort and since our hotel is so close to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Allison and Jordan jabbered the ENTIRE way. When we got to the hotel, Allison proclaimed, "This is WAY better than the bus!"











0 comments:
Post a Comment