Sunday was a BUSY day. We started the day off with Donald's Safari Breakfast. The girls were so excited to see their favorite characters!
And I got a birthday cupcake AND a birthday card signed by Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy!
Next we headed over to Hollywood Studios. Brandon, Bev, Kevin, the girls and I headed to the Playhouse Disney stuff and Michael, Bri, Mom and Dad headed to Tower of Terror.
The girls LOVE Quincy!
Jordan LOVES Sulley (the big guy) but again, like the Beast, wouldn't go to him.
The Playhouse Disney Live on Stage show was fun but kind of weird. It was puppets but they had the kids sit so close, they couldn't see. I guess if the kids stood the whole time it would have made more sense. But our girls and most of the kids in there weren't standing.
After Bev and Kevin took the girls back, Michael, Bri, Brandon, Mom, Dad and I hung out. The adventuresome of us did Rock N Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. We hung out for a bit and headed back to the hotel.
That night, Michael, Bri, Brandon and I went to Kimono's for sushi (and got a birthday creme brulee!), Big River Grille for a burger and a beer and then to Jelly Rolls (the piano bar). We had a great mini-birthday celebration!










0 comments:
Post a Comment