Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Disney World Day 1 - Jan 5

The girls were REALLY good on the flight down there.  We met up with all the grandparents before getting on the Magical Express bus to our hotel.  And luckily, our rooms were all ready!  Plus, since we had gotten in first, our luggage was already there!  Score!

We packed up the Princesses and headed to Magic Kingdom since our first night dinner reservations were IN CINDERELLA'S CASTLE!

We rode it's a small world (my mom's FAVE!)

The girls LOVED meeting Cinderella

And Allison told Belle, "Your my FAVORITE!"  Belle replied, "Don't worry - I won't tell my friends!"


There was a pretty cool wishing ceremony


And Jordan had a wand.  That she wielded like a sword.


And the weird part, all the Christmas decorations were still up.  Which would have been okay, but some of our pictures of the castle were obstructed by Christmas decorations.  On January 5th.  Plus, Christmas music was still playing everywhere.  I would have prefered regular Disney music, but I guess you can't have everything!

0 comments: